Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Comments

I have really enjoyed this semester. I feel like I am finally a real college student, and I am on way to having a career as a teacher. I am finally interested in all my classes, and enjoying participating in discussions. All our assingments finally feel like they are worth the time I have to put into them. I loved performing experiements in science class, and learning how to teach my future students about the joys of science. I loved our social studies class and putting together a real unit plan! I loved learning about phonics and its' importance in the classroom. I loved my math class and learning about all the different manipulatives. I loved field, and spending every Wednesday morning with second graders. I loved getting to know my cooperating teacher and having someone to ask questions and get answers from. I loved this class. I loved all our different assingments, and the variety of ways that we learned in the classroom. I am so pumped for next school year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment